The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
msbucket
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I am new on this site. I love to watch and rewatch all KUA. They have lifted me up in sad times of my life lately and have allowed me to smile once again. I have a question .....on the episode of Sea Fever. Hyacinth announces loudly by her front gate about her QE2 plans while her neighbor (Not Elizabeth..nor her brother.....but on the other side of Hyacinth's home) is out glancing at his mail and I "swear" that it is a cameo appearance of actor/comedian Chevy Chase? Is this true? Just a little question I have.....thanks...
I will keep watching and keep laughing my way through life with youall.
love, msbucket
Back to top Go down
Hardbroom
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello, msbucket!
Welcome on board (of QE 2 of course)! Looking forward to chat with you on our Weekle Chats on Saturday nights Wink

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residence mrsbucket! Thumbs Up Waving

Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

I don't have an answer for your question - maybe one of our other members may be able to shed some light onto the subject.

Best Regards,
Andrew

I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Welcome to the forum, msbucket Welcome

I'll have to watch that episode to see if i can check on that, how fascinating! Banana
Back to top Go down
Richard Bucket
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

mrsbucket welcome Waving . its the Bucket Woman!

Arthur Rudge: Olive darling, I'll take your knitting up for you. I know how you like a little knit in bed.
Stan Butler: Yeah, that's why she married you
Back to top Go down
beakerforme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Honestly, the man kind of just stands there and smiles. I almost got the impression that the guy actually lived in the home next door to the one used for filming, happened to be outside and they said "Hey, want to be on telly?" to him. Part of the scene there actually felt a little improvised to me. This might just be wishful thinking on my part, though!

Regarding it being Chevy Chase... I think they would have at least properly stuck him in the credits as "Other neighbor" if it was someone famous making a cameo.
Back to top Go down
http://leadpipecollection.net
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am

Hi msbucket Welcome

I've just checked out the scene, and the actor most definitely is not Chevy Chase. He features in another episode too, it escapes me which one, but he never says anything.

Not that he'd get a word in anyway!

If I can help in any way, just message me and ask Smile
Back to top Go down
tinyviolas
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Welcome msbucket!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....   

Back to top Go down

Question re: Hyacinth's other neighbor.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: