The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lurker finally joins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 am

Hey guys! I'm Kaylie! I live in Georgia with my brother and I LOVE KUA!!! Love Love Love You guys can call me Kaylie, or KK, or Bug, or K, or even Hey You, it doesn't matter. I've heard a lot about this forum from other sites. It's becoming a popular conversation among the fanfiction community. I've even seen the link posted on youtube! But what made me join this forum was my cousin, who is a former member. She told me about how great the people are and how tough but fair the admins are. So here are some random facts I think you guys should know about me:

1. I'm a cousin to Holly, aka, the infamous BritcomFan93. I saw what you guys have said about her, but I'm not holding that against any of you because I know how she can be.
2. Before you grab your knives and pitchforks, I'm pregnant. The baby is due in April and I'm naming her Daisy after my favorite character.
3. I probably won't be online very much when the baby gets here, but you guys shouldn't miss me too much.
4. I adore KUA! It's one of my favorite shows and I look forward to talking about it with everyone.
5. I also can't wait to meet all of you and see if my cousin was telling the truth, though just by the way you guys seem to interact with each other, I have no doubt that she was. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
beakerforme
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 am

Oh hello!

This marks you as the second Georgian I know. May I ask what part you're in? (Not that I will know but maybe I could ask my other friend, or my former Georgian friend.) Of course you don't have to answer anything you don't want-- an inquiring mind just wants to know. I ask everyone this, lol. Smile

It's a shame Holly had to part on those terms, but rules are rules I suppose. It's nice to think she still views the forum as a whole positively, which is what I am assuming your fifth point means. Smile Tell her I said "Hi" by the way. (If you would, please.) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leadpipecollection.net
Hardbroom
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Hello, Kaylie!
Welcome on board (of QE 2 of course, not some old bucket Wink)
Looking forward to meet you in chatbox Smile

Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi Kaylie, welcome to the forum. Welcome
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residence Kaylie! Thumbs Up Waving

Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

Are you interested in a KUA magazine and membership pack? Smile

It was a joint decision between me, co-admins and moderators to ban her due to her excessive number of 'annoying' posts'.

Best Regards,
Andrew

I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome messages! I will tell Holly you guys said hi. I talked to her the other day. We went to the same designer to get fitted for our prom dresses. I'm having mine custom made because I'm going to be HUGE when it's time for prom, she was having her's custom made because she doesn't want anyone to wear the same dress as her. We made our appointments at the same time so we could hang out, but she came in late wearing a pink spaghetti strap and baggy green cargo pants. She was being brat-zilla. She told me she had the flu, but it was pretty obvious what was in the water bottle she was carrying. I love her, but she needs help right now.

Anyway, back to my forum stuff.

Beakerforme, I live in Atlanta. And I don't know if she views the forum in a positive way, she and I grew up together and I've watched her go through these personality flips. Whoever she was at the time she told me about the forum must like it, but I don't know about her main personality.

Hardbroom, thanks for the welcome! I look forward to using the chatbox as well, but no one seems to be online when I am! tongue

Barbaradear, Holly told me about you, thanks for the welcome message, I look forward to getting to know you! Smile

OnTheBusesCrazy, thank you for the welcome messages. You must be the Andrew Holly told me about. She likes you, but she said you treated her like a machine. I think it was just the way she saw it. You have to be careful with her, sometimes she wants to hang all you and other times she screams if you touch her. But I'm sorry for any trouble she may have caused you. They've flown in a therapist from New York to see her and hopefully she'll get some help. And send me some information about the magazine and membership package, I would love to have that! Smile
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 pm

K,

Hey! I am Sheridess, I'm Holly's British BFF - she may have mentioned me - because we email all the time! It was so sad she had to part on those terms, but I am glad we still keep in touch. I thought you were her cousin, there's something similar about the two of you, so chatty and charismatic already! cheers Hope I become good friends with you and we get to chat in chatbox!

Sheridess.

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi Sheridess! She has told me about you too! She adores you! I don't know how alike Holly and I are, but we did grow up together, so it's possible that some of her rubbed off on me. I left CF because I needed a job that would pay better once I got pregnant, but before then, I would spend weeks at a time at her house! I hope we can become friends too, it would be so nice to get to know you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

TheKbug wrote:
Hi Sheridess! She has told me about you too! She adores you! I don't know how alike Holly and I are, but we did grow up together, so it's possible that some of her rubbed off on me. I left CF because I needed a job that would pay better once I got pregnant, but before then, I would spend weeks at a time at her house! I hope we can become friends too, it would be so nice to get to know you! Very Happy

We've got quite a bit in common, and you are pretty alike! Very Happy And I also hope we can befriend, and wish you all the best with the pregnancy. Feel free to message me with any enquiries/chat.

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

TheKbug wrote:
And send me some information about the magazine and membership package, I would love to have that! Smile

Visit: http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com/h17-shop for more details. Wink

I am the founder/creator of this website.

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 pm

OnTheBusesCrazy wrote:
TheKbug wrote:
And send me some information about the magazine and membership package, I would love to have that! Smile

Visit: http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com/h17-shop for more details. Wink

Ah, thank you, I will have a look at that and see what I can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Britannia
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 am

Good luck with the pregnancy KBug..
it will be a challenging and exciting time for you when you hold that precious baby in your arms.

Sleep when you can
Eat when you can
Follow your instincts...

I've got three girls--one is aged twenty, the middle one eighteen and the baby of the family is thirteen. I raised them far away from my beloved England with only my husband to help me when he wasn't at work. it was tough going( I breast-fed them all too) but all the hard work paid off and I have three accomplished and well balanced young ladies to show for it.

When times get tough, sit in front of the T.V. with baby Daisy and let Hyacinth provide the stress release! flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Britannia wrote:
Good luck with the pregnancy KBug..
it will be a challenging and exciting time for you when you hold that precious baby in your arms.

Sleep when you can
Eat when you can
Follow your instincts...

I've got three girls--one is aged twenty, the middle one eighteen and the baby of the family is thirteen. I raised them far away from my beloved England with only my husband to help me when he wasn't at work. it was tough going( I breast-fed them all too) but all the hard work paid off and I have three accomplished and well balanced young ladies to show for it.

When times get tough, sit in front of the T.V. with baby Daisy and let Hyacinth provide the stress release! flower

Thank you for the kind words. Smile My heart is in Calhoun Falls, but I'm going to be raising my baby here in Atlanta, so I know what it's like to be away from home. I have my bother to help me, but I'm not married and honestly I don't want the father anywhere near my baby. He's in jail, so I don't have to worry about him yet. And if anything should ever happen to me, my cousin will raise her and Holly's pretty protective over children in her care, she did have to be taken out of a kindergarten setting because her episodes were scaring them, but now she teaches 6th grade and she won't let anyone say anything out of the way to them, and we have two young cousins who were abused by their mother and I had to talk Holly out of killing that woman because she had arsenic at the ready when she found out what that woman was doing to the children that Holly practically raised anyway, so I don't think she'd let him bother Daisy either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurker finally joins!    

Back to top Go down

Lurker finally joins!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: