The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey ya'll. I'm known as BritcomFan93 and at fifteen going on sixteen years old, I'm probably the youngest fan of KUA! I know ya'll can't hear my accent over the computer, but ya'll can probably guess by my use of the word "ya'll" that I'm as southern as they come! I'm from Calhoun Falls, South Carolina, a small roural town in the United States! That makes me the foreignest! Just a little backstory on me, I was born and bred here in Calhoun Falls and when I was very young, I remember moving from millhouse to trailor about every other month, but now I live in an old fleetwood trailor with my mom, dad, an sister. We're one of the more fortunate families in our town even though we can't afford a lot of the things that some people take for granted (cell phones, Debbie cakes, cable, etc.) Anyway, so we use bootleg cable and that's how I'm able to watch KUA. I like to watch it with my mom because it's really funny and because I like to spend time with my mom. Well, my little backstory doesn't really sum me up, so if ya'll want to know anything else just ask! flower

Someone is deffinitely going to ask if I'm a Flower Child. The answer is no, but I'm the daughter of two Flower Children, so ya'll can guess how I've been raised all my life! lol!
Back to top Go down
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi Britcomfan93, welcome to the forum! There's not many of us here yet but hopefully we will still be able to have some good discussions. Nice to hear from you all the way from the USA cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Thank you! It's great to be here!
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residents BritcomFan93!

Make sure you don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper

You are not the youngest fan as i am 14 nearly 15. Wink

Regards,
Andrew
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:37 am

Oh really? Cool! I guess I'm just the foreignest then! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Onslow
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Welcome To The Forum

Dais Get Em A Tin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks Onslow! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!   

Back to top Go down

Youngest and Foreignest fan: Greetings from South Carolina!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: