The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad
 
Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This....is....great!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Good day, a newcomer to this forum posting!!!!!!!

One stumbled across this little niche in cyberspace via another one of these forum things.

One is still to have a thorough browse around this wonderland dedicated to a favourite show of mine : KUA.

I must say I really do like that Hyacinth character, she is so genuine and modest!

I'm going to view this site promptly and in order to do so I must vacate this post (and I might call my sister Violet in the process!)

Ta-tar!
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3319
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residents sheridess! Thumbs Up Waving

Nice to have you here with us, perhaps you might join me for a candlelight supper at 8PM this evening! lol!

Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

____________________________________________________________________


I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Had a thorough look around now (I even polished and dusted the corners) and I have come to a conclusion - the same as other loyal users on here! MAGNIFICENT WORK GOOD JOB! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3319
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

sheridess wrote:
Had a thorough look around now (I even polished and dusted the corners) and I have come to a conclusion - the same as other loyal users on here! MAGNIFICENT WORK GOOD JOB! Very Happy

Cheers for that, spent ages on here. Thumbs Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors
avatar

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 61

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forum sheridess, hope you enjoy chatting, we're a friendly bunch! Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Sheridess, welcome friend, I will enjoy reading your posts!! Meanwhile, enjoy my bananas!!! lolBanana Banana Banana Banana Banana
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks for all your lovely posts guys! I love bananas by the way! HAHA Smile

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

They're groooooooooovy aren't they!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:52 am

Indeed! I wonder if the queen of etiquette herself approves of the odd one before a ladies luncheon comittee meeting? Smile
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

sheridess wrote:
Indeed! I wonder if the queen of etiquette herself approves of the odd one before a ladies luncheon comittee meeting? Smile

I think she'd find them vulgar (if Onslow saw her with one you can imagine the kind of thing he'd say to her! Very Happy ) and if she did eat one it'd be with a knife and fork! She does have fruit in her home sometimes but I don't think I've ever spotted a banana.
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks a lot periwinkles, now ever time I crack open the KUA DVD's - I'll be scanning the screen for some bananas! HAHA! I don't think she'd approve of the shape, colour or taste... It's a peculiar shape, a distasteful colour (that would NOT go with her place settings) and the taste is not the desired palette cleanser to serve at one of her candlelight suppers!

I know I have seen oranges and apples I think.... and some very fruity biscuits she offered to Elizabeth - but not bananas! Hmmmm ......
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 am

Mmm, her biccies do look yummy, oh and remember that cream/strawberry gateau she's preparing in one episode. YUM.

She may not like bananas, but remember those plums on her hat that Onslow's dog eats???!! lol
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 am

HAHA! Smile indeed!

There does seem to be a lot fruit related references, come to think of it! Smile Periwinkles, you must have an eye for these things! Smile
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm

sheridess wrote:
HAHA! Smile indeed!

There does seem to be a lot fruit related references, come to think of it! Smile Periwinkles, you must have an eye for these things! Smile

Funny you should say that - I actually suffer from an allergy to most fruit inc. apples, pears, plums, peaches etc. Make my throat itch and make me sneeze, strange but true! I can eat them cooked though. I do miss a juicy apple, perhaps that's why I notice them LOL
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Periwinkles wrote:
sheridess wrote:
HAHA! Smile indeed!

There does seem to be a lot fruit related references, come to think of it! Smile Periwinkles, you must have an eye for these things! Smile

Funny you should say that - I actually suffer from an allergy to most fruit inc. apples, pears, plums, peaches etc. Make my throat itch and make me sneeze, strange but true! I can eat them cooked though. I do miss a juicy apple, perhaps that's why I notice them LOL

ooh that is interesting, periwinkles!

I know a girl allergic to strawberries and just strawberries, but I think she's over-reacting! How awful it must be for you, all those juicy fruits!

It makes you wonder, what you Hyacinth serve to you at one her candle-light suppers?

Wink
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3319
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

sheridess wrote:
Periwinkles wrote:
sheridess wrote:
HAHA! Smile indeed!

There does seem to be a lot fruit related references, come to think of it! Smile Periwinkles, you must have an eye for these things! Smile

Funny you should say that - I actually suffer from an allergy to most fruit inc. apples, pears, plums, peaches etc. Make my throat itch and make me sneeze, strange but true! I can eat them cooked though. I do miss a juicy apple, perhaps that's why I notice them LOL

ooh that is interesting, periwinkles!

I know a girl allergic to strawberries and just strawberries, but I think she's over-reacting! How awful it must be for you, all those juicy fruits!

It makes you wonder, what you Hyacinth serve to you at one her candle-light suppers?

Wink

I hardly ever eat fruit.

Hyacinth would probably make you eat apple substitute! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 pm

OnTheBusesCrazy wrote:
sheridess wrote:
Periwinkles wrote:
sheridess wrote:
HAHA! Smile indeed!

There does seem to be a lot fruit related references, come to think of it! Smile Periwinkles, you must have an eye for these things! Smile

Funny you should say that - I actually suffer from an allergy to most fruit inc. apples, pears, plums, peaches etc. Make my throat itch and make me sneeze, strange but true! I can eat them cooked though. I do miss a juicy apple, perhaps that's why I notice them LOL

ooh that is interesting, periwinkles!

I know a girl allergic to strawberries and just strawberries, but I think she's over-reacting! How awful it must be for you, all those juicy fruits!

It makes you wonder, what you Hyacinth serve to you at one her candle-light suppers?

Wink


I hardly ever eat fruit.

Hyacinth would probably make you eat apple substitute! Laughing

I happen to be allergic to bananas. They make my stomach hurt so bad that I double over in pain. Then I throw up. But I like all other fruits and banana pudding isn't as bad as regular bananas for me.

@Sheridess: Welcome to the family! I would say that I hope you find everything to your liking, but it seems you already have! Can I interest you in the fanfiction section?
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 pm

@BritComFan79

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy I'll take a look there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

sheridess wrote:
@BritComFan79

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy I'll take a look there! Smile

Please do, I have the first and second chapters of my fanfic "Early Days" and I'm working on chapter three, plus I have a controversial one coming soon! I'd love for you to comment on it!
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Haha! Smile I will do!

So sorry about that BritCom, I called you BritCom79 not BritCom93 on my last post!
I think I just instantl aged you then, my apologises! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:00 pm

sheridess wrote:
Haha! Smile I will do!

So sorry about that BritCom, I called you BritCom79 not BritCom93 on my last post!
I think I just instantl aged you then, my apologises! Embarassed

No problem! It's an easy mistake! Smile
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Haha! I just hope that I didn't insult you making you 17 years older!

HAHA

This forum rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:26 am

sheridess wrote:
Haha! I just hope that I didn't insult you making you 17 years older!

HAHA

This forum rocks Smile

No no, if I was 17 years older I'd be living in England with my boyfriend, so I actually want to be 17 years older.
Back to top Go down
sheridess
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1596
Join date : 2010-04-12
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 am

Ok! flower

Just to let all know, I am really enjoying the forum, it's so friendly and busy - keeps me on my toes!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This....is....great!   

Back to top Go down
 

This....is....great!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: