The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad
 
Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'll blend beautifully into the background......!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Very nice to meet some KUA fans! Hello

I'm Emma from Oxfordshire, England and I'm a huge fan of the show. I've collected just about everything I can to do with KUA including autographs of the cast, books, mugs, DVDs, a signed script belonging to Clive Swift from the Senior Citizens Outing episode and even Hyacinth's tea set!!!! My kids think I'm sad but at least you guys won't Very Happy

It's probably the only program I can watch time and time again and never get bored of - I consider it comfort food!!

Anyway, now I've found you I plan to stick around so I look forward to hearing your opinions on the greatest sitcom ever! xXx
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3320
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residents Periwinkles! Thumbs Up Waving

Nice to have you here with us, perhaps you might join me for a candlelight supper at 8PM this evening! lol!

Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

Would you buy a KUA magazine? Smile

____________________________________________________________________


I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi OTBC . Yes I definitely would buy a KUA magazine if only there were such a thing.
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3320
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Periwinkles wrote:
Hi OTBC . Yes I definitely would buy a KUA magazine if only there were such a thing.

I am currently working on one, are you located in the UK? If so it would make sending easier. The magazine would comprise of about 18 page at a cost of £4-£5, all pages will be in colour, there may even be an exclusive interview with Harold Snoad the director. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors
avatar

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 62

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Periwinkles, welcome to the forum, looking forward to chatting Welcome
Back to top Go down
Onslow
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2009-10-22
Age : 22
Location : In My Mersey Paradise

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
hamot
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 18207
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 72
Location : Riparian Tujunga Wash

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 pm

OnTheBusesCrazy wrote:
Periwinkles wrote:
Hi OTBC . Yes I definitely would buy a KUA magazine if only there were such a thing.

I am currently working on one, are you located in the UK? If so it would make sending easier. The magazine would comprise of about 18 page at a cost of £4-£5, all pages will be in colour, there may even be an exclusive interview with Harold Snoad the director. Cool

I hope the publication will be available in America...AND soon Exclamation

____________________________________________________________________
Bone Idle, Work Shy and Out of Condition
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3320
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

hamot wrote:
OnTheBusesCrazy wrote:
Periwinkles wrote:
Hi OTBC . Yes I definitely would buy a KUA magazine if only there were such a thing.

I am currently working on one, are you located in the UK? If so it would make sending easier. The magazine would comprise of about 18 page at a cost of £4-£5, all pages will be in colour, there may even be an exclusive interview with Harold Snoad the director. Cool

I hope the publication will be available in America...AND soon Exclamation

Still waiting for Harold Snoad's reply... It will be available abroad on a word document, Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Welcome to the family! I hope you find everything to your liking! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks, it's a fab forum, I can see a lot of love and attention has gone into it so well done to everyone involved!! cheers
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3320
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 22
Location : Kent-The Garden Of England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Periwinkles wrote:
Thanks, it's a fab forum, I can see a lot of love and attention has gone into it so well done to everyone involved!! cheers

Everyone has helped out, even you have, every member that posts a message helps the forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 45
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

OnTheBusesCrazy wrote:
Periwinkles wrote:
Thanks, it's a fab forum, I can see a lot of love and attention has gone into it so well done to everyone involved!! cheers

Everyone has helped out, even you have, every member that posts a message helps the forum. Wink

That's nice, very happy to help in that case. I'm sure the forum will become more and more popular as people discover it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'll blend beautifully into the background......!   

Back to top Go down
 

I'll blend beautifully into the background......!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: