The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
powelly
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Hi all   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm

I kind of just stumbled across this site, I just happened to be watching an episode and wanted to look up Richards car registration number and a link to this site popped up. I had no idea it was so popular, I actually have a bit of claim to fame regarding "Keeping up appearances" my father in law is Derek Evans, he was one of the set designers on keeping up apearances, you will often see his name, it comes up at the end of the credits under designer.
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Welcome inside the Bucket residents powelly! Thumbs Up Waving

Nice to have you here with us, perhaps you might join me for a candlelight supper at 8PM this evening! lol!

Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, i hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

It would be nice to hear of some Keeping Up Appearances experiences that your father-in-law has had. Wink

I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, powelly, hope you enjoy chatting here. You must have some tales to tell from your father in law, we'd love to hear them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm

COOL!!!!!! I was very young when this show went off the air and I'm not even in the same country, so I have no claim to fame, which is why it's the coolest thing to talk to someone who does! Welcome to the family! Welcome
Back to top Go down
powelly
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:02 am

I know he has some very fond memories of those times, he also worked on Only fools and Horses, he had a lot of fun. My wife has lots of memoies, getting lost walking around the BBC television centre, she mentioned that she actually had lunch with some of the cast in the canteen at the BBC on a few occasions. She has a photo of the cast which has been signed.
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 am

powelly wrote:
I know he has some very fond memories of those times, he also worked on Only fools and Horses, he had a lot of fun. My wife has lots of memoies, getting lost walking around the BBC television centre, she mentioned that she actually had lunch with some of the cast in the canteen at the BBC on a few occasions. She has a photo of the cast which has been signed.

Can we possibly see that photoof the cast? That's one thing that the internet is lacking is full cast signed photos. Wink

Those are some great memories, i would have liked to have worked on the TV shows. Smile
Back to top Go down
powelly
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 am

Here goes, sorry for the poor quality.

Back to top Go down
barbaradear
Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Thats a great photo! What a lovely memento! Thanks so much for sharing that with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

powelly wrote:
Here goes, sorry for the poor quality.

Thanks very much for sharing that with us. That is very nice and matches the home-page photo! Smile
Back to top Go down
djbhai
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:52 am

Hello all this is dj.
i am very glad to join this community . i love to play online games and riding bikes

hamot
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 am

djbhai wrote:
Hello all this is dj.
i am very glad to join this community . i love to play online games and riding bikes

Welcome djbhai at BNA from me near BUR Wink Rolling Eyes

Last edited by hamot on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Josephine Tewson needs to learn penmanship. LOL! Great pic! I'd kill for Trishie's autograph!
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:57 pm

djbhai wrote:
Hello all this is dj.

Welcome inside the Bouquet residence djbhai! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 pm

djbhai wrote:
Hello all this is dj.

Welcome to the family! I hope you find everything to your liking! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Britannia
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 am

powelly wrote:
I kind of just stumbled across this site, I just happened to be watching an episode and wanted to look up Richards car registration number and a link to this site popped up. I had no idea it was so popular, I actually have a bit of claim to fame regarding "Keeping up appearances" my father in law is Derek Evans, he was one of the set designers on keeping up apearances, you will often see his name, it comes up at the end of the credits under designer.

I am so envious,,, Your uncle was lucky enough to be doing what I always wanted to do when I left school. My dream job was to be a set dreasser, set designer or properties buyer.... I would love to sit for a few hours and discuss those sets with him..What a lucky man.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Onslow
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   

Back to top Go down

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: