The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

A fine looking frigate to come alongside!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MontyBucket
Hyacinth
Hyacinth

A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  Empty
PostSubject: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 am

Hello everyone,

Expat Aussie now living in California. I've been lurking around on the site for a little while and love reading everyone's posts about KUA.

My Mum used to love KUA but I couldn't stand it as a kid. I rediscovered it on Netflix and have watched it over and over again. I hope they never take it off because I'd be lost. I'm planning a trip to the UK this year and hope to visit some of the places where it was filmed.

All the best to everyone for 2016 I love you
Back to top Go down
StanAndJack
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:31 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
jrt2345
jrt2345

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:01 am

Welcome to the forum Monty Bucket and have a great 2016 too!

Private Messages is on the NO NEW PM'S button in pink at the top of the forum. A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  Pictu132

Email is the email icon below my messages. A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  Icon_email
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Co-admin
Co-admin
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Welcome Monty Bucket to the forum.Welcome

Like you, KUA took a while to grow on me. Now obviously the rest is history! Very Happy

If I can help in any way, just message me and ask Smile
Back to top Go down
MontyBucket
Hyacinth
Hyacinth

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm really happy that there's a KUA forum and people are still posting after all these years.
Back to top Go down
orangehead
Onslow
Onslow
orangehead

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:48 am

Welcome and Happy New Year!

Hyacinth
Hyacinth

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 4:06 am

orangehead wrote:
Welcome and Happy New Year!

Thank you very much. Happy 2016 too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fine looking frigate to come alongside!    A fine looking frigate to come alongside!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A fine looking frigate to come alongside!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: