The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum
Welcome to the Bucket residence (that is pronounced 'Bouquet'). To get full access to my house please log in or create an account, that way I will be assured that you are a truly superior person, who will not brush against my wallpaper! Don't forget to take your shoes off, as stains on my wood block flooring are a pain to remove.

By the way, Harold Snoad who is the director of Keeping Up Appearances, is our resident celebrity. That will show Mrs Barker-Finch who really has friends in high places!

Best Wishes,
Hyacinth Bucket
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum

The official fan club and forum for the 1990s sitcom 'Keeping Up Appearances' - now approved by writer - Roy Clarke and director/producer - Harold Snoad

Fan-Club HomeHomeCastCrewEpisodesStage ShowLinksGuestbookDesktop BackgroundsContact UsFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
delia wainwright
Daddy
Daddy

PostSubject: Introduction   Thu May 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello everyone - my name is Delia Wainwright.  I live in the town of Fuddleton in the West Midlands and my hobbies are gardening, reading, and winding up my neighbour Hyacinth Bucket (not necessarily in that order!)  Just the other day, I took great delight in describing to her our 2 week holiday in the South of France - she positively fumed with jealousy!  I had to laugh when I subsequently found out that she has started taking French lessons in preparation for HER French holiday later in the year.... I wonder what brought that on?  tongue I cannot wait to tell her that I will be attending a garden party this summer with a member of the aristocracy... I'm saving that little gem for later!

I thought you all would like to know, when I was a reluctant guest at Hyacinth's latest Candlelight Supper, I just happened to run a finger over the portrait of Winston Churchill.... you know the one.... and lo and behold my finger revealed a tiny layer of dust.  Just wait until I tell everyone at the next Ladies Guild meeting!
Back to top Go down
hamot
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Greetings and Welcome Very Happy

Contributors
Contributors

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Fri May 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Welcome Delia!! Nice to have you join us!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
OnTheBusesCrazy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Sat May 23, 2015 11:26 am

Welcome inside the Bucket residence! Thumbs Up  Waving
Please don't brush up against my wallpaper, I hate it when people brush up against my wallpaper. He He

Best Regards,
Andrew

I am the founder/creator of this website.

http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com

Completely conducive to contemplating cosy, charismatic, country cottages!

Back to top Go down
http://www.keepingupappearancesfanclub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Keeping Up Appearances Fan Club & Forum :: Forum News :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: